Introduction

Name: Lillian Grebner

Childhood Ambition: My childhood ambition was to become a marine biologist.

Fondest Memory: Being able to spend time with my grandpa before he passed away.

Proudest Moment: When I realized what I was called to do in life.

Biggest Challenge: My biggest challenge has been to always believe in myself. I never want to put limits on the things I can do.

Alarm Clock: During the swim season it’s 5:30; however, it is usually 7:45.

Perfect Day: An ideal perfect day for me would be sitting outside in the sun with a cold ice coffee!

Indulgence: COFFEE!! CHOCOLATE!! DONUTS!!

Favorite Movie: Die Hard

Soundtrack: Jack Johnson, Reggae music, Maverick City Music, Elevation Worship, Bethel Music

Inspirations: My parents, grandparents, friends, and family

My Life Is: Amazing and I am so grateful for every moment! God is good all the time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog